Montblanc presents the first model of MB 01 smart headphones. Full details, photos and prices are below.
To develop its first headphones, Montblanc assembled a team of experienced engineers and designers who won prestigious professional awards. As a result, they managed to create a model in which the impressive sound quality (according to the company, it has yet to be verified by yourself) is complemented by impeccable comfort and elegant design. The design of the headphones embodies the Montblanc tradition of craftsmanship and style. One of the contributors to “Montblanc Sound” is the legendary expert in acoustic and sound engineering Alex Rosson.
Some of the features of the new Montblanc wireless headphones include the following:
– Active noise cancellation technology
– Awesome sound quality (according to the company, you still have to check it yourself)
– Ergonomic design for increased comfort
– Guaranteed durability: materials of the highest quality and an impeccable finish
– Google Assistant with personalized voice control on the go
– Compatible with many bluetooth devices including those running on iOS and Android platforms
– The headphones fold up easily and don’t take up much space in your travel bag.
Montblanc headphones are available in three combinations: black leather and chrome metal fittings, brown leather and gold metal fittings, and light gray leather and polished metal fittings.
Each pair of headphones comes in a fine fabric case. Includes USB-C charging cable, audio jack cable, and airplane charging adapter. Their price is 590 euros … Sales will begin in March 2020. More information is available on the website www.montblanc.com